Prospective candidates into the Gap Year Programme must hold at least a first degree with a good GPA or its equivalent. Applications could come from any of the academic fields and they must apply using the Institute’s application forms supplied by the Institute at the time of application or downloaded from the institutions website. Exceptionally, under graduate students in their last year of academic study may be accepted into this programme based on a case and need analysis. Given that all of the products from the Gap Year Programme may be absorbed into ERuDeF expanding programmes, the capacity and the number for admission remains very low and competitive. A maximum of 20 candidates in a year. Once admitted, you will become part of ERuDeF family.
How to apply
Prospective candidates should deposit the following documents on or before September 20 of each year to allow sufficient time for processing of the documents. These include;
- A filled application form from ERuDeF;
- Copy of your degree and/or equivalent diploma;
- Two Referee letters from relevant professionals;
- A medical certificate of physical fitness from ERuDeF designated medical doctor;
- A letter of motivation for joining the programme including your career objectives;
- A certificate of English proficiency and an application processing fee of FCFA 10,000.