Career Development Centre
This programme focused at improving one’s employability for obtaining meaningful work. It encompasses the development of the whole person, with critical emphasis on gaining the skills and experience for work in order to find one’s vocation in life.
The programme will provide the following key services namely:
- Career advice to students and youths;
- Jobs search and experience;
- Postgraduate study orientation;
- Analysis of the job market in Cameroon and beyond;
- Orientation on student life and
- Orientation for international students coming to Cameroon. Training under this programme varies from a week to a month.
The programme targets High school graduates and under-graduate students from universities worldwide. They can also register for our Gap Year Programmes.