The Chief Executive of ERuDeF is seeking to recruit within the perspective of its new project in Eastern Cameroon named the Deng Deng Dja Conservation Corridor Project, the position of Socio-anthropologist. The candidates for this position should have the following minimum requirements:
- Should hold at least a first degree and or preferably a Master degree in Sociology and anthropology and additionally in women and Gender studies
- Knowledge of the indigenous people would be an added advantage
- Three or more years of experience and track record in similar projects
- Strong communication skills and team work
- Strong computer skills
- Remuneration based on experience
- The position will be based in Bertoua and full time
- Candidate must have multitasking ability
- Candidate should work under pressure
- Candidate should be proficient in reporting and Communication
- Candidate should be ready to stay for longer hours away from home.
- Candidates should submit a relevant CV, certificates, a reference letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position is opened until filled. Project starts on 1st June 2020.
This project is funded technically and financially by the World Land Trust as part of a 15-year long initiative to support the management of Biodiversity in Eastern Cameroon.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, religion and geography.