ERuDeF is always looking for seasoned consultants with over 10 years of work experience across Africa. Following thematic consultants are given top priorities at ERuDeF:
- Organizational strategy development
- Organization scaling up and diversification
- Result based management
- Fundraising and resource mobilization
- Project cycle management
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Impact assessment
- Web designer
- IT experts
Each application package should include the following:
- Cover letter with the applicant’s current contact information. The letter should be no longer than two pages;
- Proposal for the consultancy assignment with methodology; addressing the selection criteria including how the candidate’s previous experience matches the consultancy objectives as well as their interest for the position.
- CV of the consultant (including detailed work experience, education/degrees, and details of similar assignments);
- Professional References (minimum of three, with complete contact information).
- Ability to operate in (political) conflict environment.
All applicants must meet the minimum requirements described above. Only short listed candidates will be contacted