Professional photographers passionate to document wildlife life and landscape are encouraged to submit their portfolio at email@example.com
Following experience is highly desirable:
- Outstanding photography skills;
- Outstanding photo and video editing skills;
- At least five 2-4 years’ experience working in the Central Africa region;
- Experience working in remote areas, experience in Cameroon is preferred;
- Proven ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Ability to operate in (political) conflict environment.
Each application package should include the following:
- Cover letter with the applicant’s current contact information. The letter should be no longer than two pages;
- Proposal for the consultancy assignment with methodology; addressing the selection criteria including how the candidate’s previous experience matches the consultancy objectives as well as their interest for the position.
- CV of the consultant (including detailed work experience, education/degrees, and details of similar assignments);
- Professional References (minimum of three, with complete contact information).
All applicants must meet the minimum requirements described above. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Head office in Cameroon
Civil Society Building, Co-cathedral road
Check-point, Molyko, Buea
South-west region, Cameroon, Central Africa