Non-profit social media strategists with following expertise should share their portfolio and resume for consideration of potential engagement.
- Tertiary qualifications in Digital Marketing, Communications, IT or other relevant fields, or equivalent experiences;
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience in managing social media contents and strategies;
- Excellent language skills in English and French with demonstrated exceptional creativity;
- Competency in written English and French is highly desirable;
- Online campaigning experience with a non-profit is highly desirable;
- Proven expertise on Photoshop and production of visual materials;
- Strategic knowledge on managing social media channels
- Solid track record of working with local civil societies across Central African countries.
Interested social media strategist with a proven background on building social media campaign and strategy for non-for-profit sector are strongly encouraged to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each application package should include the following:
- Cover letter with the applicant’s current contact information. The letter should be no longer than two pages;
- Proposal for the consultancy assignment with methodology; addressing the selection criteria including how the candidate’s previous experience matches the consultancy objectives as well as their interest for the position.
- CV of the consultant (including detailed work experience, education/degrees, and details of similar assignments);
- Professional References (minimum of three, with complete contact information).
Head office in Cameroon
Civil Society Building, Co-cathedral road
Check-point, Molyko, Buea
South-west region, Cameroon, Central Africa