The Department of Administration is one of the 22 administrative units and a hub of the organization. It has four main Divisions namely; Administration, Human Resources, Technical Services, and Infrastructural Division. The Department of Administration seeks to ensure the effective and efficient use of human and financial resources in the conservation of threatened fauna and flora in Cameroon and Africa. The Department works with the Organization and the employees to ensure compliance with local and state laws that pertain to personnel and employment matters, including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
To ensure the effective and efficient use of human and financial resources in the conservation of threatened fauna and flora in Cameroon and Africa
Objectives of the department
- To collaborate with Administrative assistants for the smooth running of the organization
- To increase staff productivity and welfare
- To encourage staff to adhere to organizational policy and norms
- To collaborate with Government ministries and other corporate bodies
- To ensure the procurement and management of equipment
- To secure and develop the infrastructure/assets of the organization
The department is headed by a Director and has four Divisions; Administration, Human Resources, Technical Services, and Infrastructural Divisions. The Technical Services Division is made up of the logistics unit, the IT Unit and the Driving poll. The Infrastructural Division has the role to assist ERuDeF in the designing and construction of quality office structures, repairs, alterations facilities and planning for their needs. Below is the governance structure of the department.
Operations in the Department of Administration
- Division of Administration: This Division oversees the administrative and management of the entire organization. It is in charge of internal coordination, administrative reporting, policy development, and implementation and external collaboration with government and other local stakeholders, in consultation with the Office of the President/CEO.
- Division of Human Resources: Develop HR strategies for the organization, recruit, retain and equip staff, ensures staff welfare and working conditions, assessment and motivation of staff, ensures the payment of staff social insurance contributions and production of related human resources management documents.
- Technical Services Division: Ensure the procurement, organisation and management of equipment and other purchases; it coordinates the evaluation of all equipment and infrastructure, coordinate activities of the IT Unit and Driving pool
- Division of Infrastructural Divisions: It seeks to secure and develop the infrastructure/assets of the organization. It also supports the identification, purchase, architectural development, construction and maintenance of the organization’s landed property. It supports the landscape geospatial development of the organizations infrastructure.