Director of Administration and Human Resources
The President of the Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF) informs the general public that in order to consolidate and expand its programs nation-wide, ERuDeF is seeking to recruit a dynamic, ambitious and a visionary candidate to fill the position of the Director of Administration and Human Resources in its office in Buea.
The prospective candidate should have the following profile:
– Should be holder of a master degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management and/or Business Administration.
– Should have at least 5 years of professional and progressive management experience in NGO administration from a reputable NGO or similar institutions.
– Should have knowledge and broad-based experience in conservation and/or rural development.
– Should have good knowledge of the Cameroon government working machinery and including her labour and Fiscal policies.
– Should be able to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple partners, programs.
– Should have monitoring and evaluation experience.
– Should have a working knowledge in grants management and a track record in fundraising.
– Capable of working and staying in a rural areas for long periods
– Mastery of Programs management software
– Should be perfectly bilingual.
Remuneration package is attractive and depends on experience and degree of expertise already acquired
Application addressed to the CEO of ERuDef should be deposited at the head office of ERuDeF in Malingo Street, Molyko, Buea on or before 30th November, 2014 at 5 PM the following documents:
– A motivation letter
– Copies of relevant diplomas
– Copy of birth certificate
– An attestation of relevant experience
– Two professional referee statements
Application files could equally be sent through the following email: email@example.com. No phone calls shall be accepted. Selected candidates will undergo a written test and oral interview on 2nd December, 2014.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, religion or sex