The Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF) in view to strengthen and extend its Cameroon programmes into the different geographical landscapes in Cameroon and beyond, is seeking to recruit and train in the next two and half years a restricted number of interns with a minimum of a bachelor degree in the relevant areas of specialisation. ERuDeF areas of operation will extend to include but not limited to Adamawa, East, South Regions of Cameroon as well as the Central Africa Sub-Region.
The suitably qualified candidates will undergo a two and half years professional training in ERuDeF and its associated institutions and project sites across Cameroon. ERuDeF is a highly academic, research and professionally intensive organisation with a 45 hour a week work practice”.
The selected candidates will undergo a pre-six months internship screening, then followed by a one year academic training and screening and finally by another one year field testing in the different geographical landscapes and programmes in which ERuDeF is operating. Candidates who go beyond the six months pre-screening period may receive a stipend to support their further academic and professional development in ERuDeF.
Suitably qualified candidates should apply to the following Internship training positions:
1. Two candidates preferably at Master level in journalism for the Communication Department
2. Two women only candidates in women and gender studies with at least a 4 year college degree for the Women and Gender Programme
3. Two forestry candidates with background in botany and forestry in the tropics and montane areas
4. Two candidates with strong university backgrounds in economics preferably at masters level
5. Two candidates with university backgrounds preferably at Masters level in anthropology and sociology
6. Two candidates with university backgrounds at Masters level in aquatic and marine sciences
7. Two candidates with university backgrounds preferably at masters level in finance and administration
The applications should be addressed to the Director of Professional Development at ERuDeF c/o POBox 189 Buea, SW Cameroon or deposited at any of the ERuDeF offices in Buea. More still applications could be sent through the following emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. The application file should compose of a letter of motivation for the training position and career objectives, relevant degrees/diplomas, relevant attestation of experience and at least a referee letter.
The Internship positions are opened until filled. Prospective candidates are reminded that the initial cohort for this training started on the 1st of June 2018. All inquiries should be addressed to the Director of Professional Development in ERuDeF and or email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org