JOB TITLE: CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST
Organisation: Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF)
Category: Non-Profit Organisation
Location/City: Buea, SWR-Cameroon (Maybe relocated to other Regions of Cameroon)
Responsible to: Director of Communication
Number of positions: One (1)
Deadline: Position opened until filled
The Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF) is a Cameroonian non-profit organization founded in 1999. It is the leading National Conservation Organisation in Cameroon.
ERuDeF’s mission is dedicated to the conservation of biodiversity and protection of fragile environments through research, training, education and community engagement. She seeks to “save Rainforests, Conserve species, impact lives”.
ERuDeF is a highly intensive, academic and professional organisation with a very strong drive for excellence and multi-tasking.
Purpose of the role:
As a Corporate Partnership Specialist, you will be mission-focused, seasoned, passionate, pragmatic, strategic, and process-minded-person with experience in scaling up a programme, corporate grants development & Leadership, taking initiative and developing a performance culture. You will be able to help others at ERuDeF deliver measurable, cost-effective results that make the vision a reality.
Within the perspective of this position, you will be responsible to;
i) Secure partnership with companies and foundations that will lead to the raising of funds for key projects and events
ii) Develop and implement the Green Corporate Leadership Awards
iii) Produce news articles and other media products
iv) Implement the agreed action plan and deliver the deliverables within the scheduled time frame and do same with all project events and meetings and produce all the necessary reports
v) Coordinate the development and introduction of the Green Vision TV
vi) Coordinate the development and introduction of the indigenous people’s project on Mount Muaneguba and Bamboutus on the TV and Indigenous Peoples Project.
vii) Present weekly briefs and monthly reports of your activities to your Head of Department
viii) And any other tasks that may be assigned by Management.
Qualities and skills required:
– Leadership and Entrepreneur skills
– Organisation and management skills
– Oral and written communication skills
– Problem solving and analysing skills
– Attention to details
– Basic Computer skills
– Drive for results
– Task completion; reliable, committed to completing tasks
– Resilience; persistent, respectful, positive and self-resilient
– Accountable; drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility
– Working together with other, relate to people, engages and builds relationships
Required training and working experience:
· Degree in journalism and Mass Communication or other related qualification
· One year of continues working experience in a similar position; preferable in a Non-Profit Organisation and Companies
· Proactive and ability to work independently, and in a team
· Ability to identify root causes of problems and proposed solutions
· Be a computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft office (words, excel, PowerPoint, publisher etc)
· Have a relevant knowledge about project management
· Have a significant experience in designing and preparation of project proposals and submissions to donors
· Be a strong networker capable of building partnership and relationship with communities, groups, government, Civil Society, private sectors and donors
· Ability to achieve results, manage and prioritise workload
· Be self-motivated, positive altitude, flexible and adoptable
· Mastery of French Language is essential and preferred
Note that the duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
This job description is subject to review to ensure that it reflects the strategic direction requirement of ERuDeF and its partners.
How to apply: Application files consisting of:
a. A C.V.
b. Referee statements
c. Copies of relevant Certificates
d. An attestation of experience and
e. A motivation letter
Should reach the Head office of ERuDeF Buea. All applications should be addressed to the Director of Administration and Human Resources ERuDeF P. O. Box 189 Buea, South West Cameroon or by e-mail to: email@example.com
The retained candidate will be based in Buea, SWR-Cameroon but should be prepared to work in any of ERuDeF’s projects sites in Cameroon.