The ERuDeF Institute of Biodiversity and Non-profits Studies, is the brain child of the Environment and Rural Development Foundation(ERuDeF). The Institute’s goal is to train and increase the quantity and quality of future conservation scientists and leaders.
The Chief Executive of ERuDeF is seeking to recruit a Research and Development Officer for its ERuDeF Institute of Biodiversity and Non-Profit Studies. The candidate for this position should possess the following qualification; be
- at least a registered PhD candidate with a background in Forestry or Biology,
- computer literate with good skills in Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher,
- multi-tasked and capable of working under pressure,
- prepared to trek long distances,
- have good knowledge of project development and management and
- possess good communication skills.
Application files consisting of:
ü a Curriculum Vitae,
ü two referee statements,
ü copies of relevant certificates,
ü attestation of experience and
ü a letter of motivation,
should reach the Head office of ERuDeF Buea on or before May 12 2017. All applications should be addressed to the Senior Director Administration and Human Resources ERuDeF P. O. Box 189 Buea, South West Cameroon or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Interview for this position is scheduled for May 13 2017 at 10:00 am, in the Head Office situated at the Central Police Station roundabout, Buea.
Remuneration will be based on experience, skills set and track record
The retained candidate will be based in Buea but should be prepared to work in any of ERuDeF’s projects site in Cameroon.
NB: Applications are received until the right candidate is obtained