ERuDeF is looking for;
(1) AN EXPERIENCED COMMUNITY FORESTRY SPECIALIST
The position is based in Menji, Lebialem Division, renewable after 3 years.
– Have 3-5 years experience in the Cameroon community forestry process
– have at least a 1st degree in forestry or related field
– be capable of working in marginal areas, trekking and under harsh conditions.
– be capable of living in remote areas for long – be ready to start work in December 2015 Applications should comprise;
– a letter of motivation – relevant copies of certificates
– attestation of relevant experience
– two professional reference letters
– essay on community forestry in Cameroon
The salary is attractive and based on experience.
(2) Deputy Executive Director The position is based in ERuDeF Head Office, Buea.
Applicants must ;
– have a minimum of 10 years experience in conservation & development projects
– have growing management experience in NGOs and projects at senior level
– be capable to manage 50+ staff in a challenging human resource landscape
– have proven track record in fundraising with over 50 million CFA raised annually
– have at least a masters degree in conservation development and/or integrated conservation and development
-He/She will report directly to the President/CEO of ERuDeF.
The Position is effective as from January 2016 and remains vacant until filled.
Minimum Annual gross salary is over 6 million CFA
ERuDeF recruits regardless of sex, race and origin
Applications can either be sent online to email@example.com or at the communications division of ERuDeF Head Quarters, Central Police round-about, Buea.
For more about ERuDeF, visit www.erudef.org
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE