The CEO of the Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF) informs the general public of the following vacancies in his organisation:
1. The NW Regional Agroforestry Development Coordinator
2. The SW Regional Agroforestry Development Coordinator
3. The Lebialem Forestry Development Coordinator
Prospective candidates for these positions should have the following relevant profile:
– Should be holders of Master degrees or equivalent in agroforestry, forestry and or botany
– Should have at least 3-5 years of professional and relevant experience
– Should have experience in tree domestication, grafting, etc
– Should be computer literate
– Should be fluent in pidgin English
– Capable of working and staying in rural areas for longer periods
– Should be perfectly bilingual
– Should have valid driving and motor cycle licenses
– Should have knowledge of project writing, planning and grants acquisition
Remuneration package is attractive and depends on experience and degree of expertise already acquired.
All interested candidates should deposit at the head office of ERuDeF in Buea on or before 30 September 2014 at 5 PM the following documents:
– A motivation letter
– Copies of relevant diplomas
– Copy of birth certificate
– An attestation of relevant experience
– Two professional referee statements
Application files could equally be sent through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls shall be accepted and such candidates shall automatically be disqualified.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, religion or sex.