Teaching Positions at ERuDeF Institute of Biodiversity and Nonprofit Studies
The President of the Institute of Biodiversity and Non-profit Studies in Buea informs the general public that the ERuDeF Institute is seeking to recruit staff at the ERuDef Institute to fill the teaching positions in the following domains; Forestry, Agro forestry, Conservation biology, Environmental journalism, Photo-journalism and environmental filming, Geography, Ecology, Marine biology, Botany, Mathematics and applied statistics, Chemistry, Geology, Human nutrition, Applied sociology, Applied economics and agribusiness, Finance and audit of organizations, Human Resources management, advocacy, PR and Marketing.
Prospective candidates for this position should have the following profile:
– Should have at least a Master degree or equivalent in the relevant field with at least 5 years of professional and relevant teaching experience.
– Candidates with a first degree or equivalent diploma in the relevant field should have at least 10 to 15 years of relevant professional experience.
– Should have a working knowledge of the university education system in Cameroon and/or international.
– Should have at least 3 years of experience in research with at least one peered review publication.
All applications should be addressed to the Director of administration and Human Resources at ERuDeF in Buea and deposited in any of the ERuDeF offices in Cameroon.
The applications file should be composed of the following;
– A motivation letter
– Copies of diplomas
– Evidence of publications
– Evidence of working knowledge of the university system
– Copy of birth certificate
– An attestation of relevant experience
– Two professional referee statements
Application could equally be sent through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to POBox 189 Buea.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, religion or sex.