The Chief Executive of ERuDeF informs the general public that in order to consolidate and expand its Agroforestry programs nation-wide and with funding from Trees for the Future, USA, ERuDeF is seeking to recruit a dynamic candidate to fill the position of the Agroforestry Development Assistant.
The prospective candidate should have the following profile;
- – Should be holder of at least a first degree in agroforestry, forestry, botany and or agronomy and preferably a Master degree
- – Should have at least two years of professional and relevant experience in a suitable NGO and or project
- – Should have working knowledge and experience in agroforestry and agricultural development
- – Should be able to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple partners’ programmes
- – Should have a working knowledge in grants development
- – Capable of working and staying in rural areas for longer periods
- – Perfectly bilingual and computer literate
Remuneration package depends on experience and degree of expertise already acquired. Candidates without professional experience and willing to go through the ERuDeF Internship Programme to become permanently recruited are allowed to apply. This category should write on top of their motivation application letter as the “Internship Category”.
Applications addressed to the Director of Operations at ERuDeF should be deposited at the head office of ERuDeF in Buea.The documents will comprise the following:
- – A motivation letter
- – Copies of relevant diplomas
- – Copy of birth certificate
- – An attestation of relevant experience from a professional institution
- – Two professional referee statements from relevant professionals
– Application files could equally be sent through the Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
No phone calls shall be accepted. The position is opened until filled.
Selected candidates will undergo a written test and oral interview.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, religion or sex.