Deputy Director of ERuDeF Institute of Biodiversity and Nonprofit Studies
The President of the Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF) informs the general public that ERuDeF is seeking to recruit a dynamic, visionary and independent thinking person to fill the position of a Deputy Director of the ERuDeF Institute of Biodiversity and Non-profit Studies in Buea.
Prospective candidates for this position should have the following profile:
– Should have at least a Master degree and preferably a PhD in forestry and or environmental conservation.
– Master level candidates should be registered in a relevant PhD program in a recognized university.
– Should have at least 3-5 years of professional and relevant experience in forestry and /or biodiversity conservation.
– Should have a working knowledge of the university and higher education systems in Cameroon.
– Should have a track record in grants writing, fundraising, corporate giving and acquisition.
– Should have at least 3 years of experience in program planning management and organizational development.
All applications should be addressed to the Director of Administration and Human Resource at ERuDeF in Buea. The application file should be composed of the following;
– A motivation letter
– Copies of relevant diplomas
– Evidence of publications
– Evidence of working knowledge in higher education and Cameroon university system
– Copy of birth certificate
– An attestation of relevant experience
– Two professional referee statements
Remuneration package is attractive and depends on experience and degree of expertise already acquired.
Applications addressed to the Director of Administration and Human Resources should be sent through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or posted to POBox 189Buea and/or deposited in ERuDeF Head office in Malingo Street, Molyko, Buea. Phone calls are not accepted. All applications should reach ERuDeF office on or before 30th November, 2014 at 5pm prompt. A selection test and oral interview will take place on Tuesday, 2nd December, 2014.
ERuDef is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, religion or sex