The President of the Environment and Rural Development Foundation (ERuDeF) informs the general public that in order to consolidate and expand its programs nation-wide, ERuDeF is seeking to recruit a dynamic candidate to fill the position of the Project Coordinator for its forthcoming Community Forestry Project to be based in its office in Buea.
The prospective candidate should have the following profile;
– Should be holder of at least a first degree with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience and preferably a Master degree with a minimum of one year experience in community forestry development, project development, and applied social sciences
– Should have at least 2 years of professional and management experience in NGO administration from a reputable NGO or similar institutions
– Should have working knowledge and broad-based experience in conservation and rural development, community development and/or social work
– Should be able to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple partners’ programmes
– Should have monitoring and evaluation experience
– Should have a working knowledge in grants management and fundraising
– Capable of working and staying in rural areas for longer periods
– Mastery of programs management software
Remuneration package depends on experience and degree of expertise already acquired.
Applications addressed to the Director of Administration and Human Resources at ERuDeF should be deposited at the head office of ERuDeF in Malingo Street, Molyko, Buea.
The documents comprise the following:
– A motivation letter
– Copies of relevant diplomas
– Copy of birth certificate
– An attestation of relevant experience and measurable track record in community forestry, social work and grants developments
– Two professional referee statements
Application files could equally be sent through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls shall be accepted. The position is opened until filled.
Selected candidates will undergo a written test and oral interview.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, religion or sex.