The Environment and Rural Development Foundation ( ERuDeF) is a non-profit non-governmental organisation whose goal is conserving wildlife and protecting fragile environments through research, training, education and community engagement.
The Chief Executive of ERuDeF) is seeking to recruit a Research and Development Officer for its Social Business Division. The candidate for this position should possess at least the following qualifications:
- a Master degree in Business Marketing and Human Resources Management,
- good knowledge of International Marketing of forest products from Cameroon,
- be multi-tasked and capable of working under pressure,
- be prepared to trek long distances,
- have good knowledge of project development and management,
- possess good communication skills and
- be computer literate with good skills in Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Publisher,
Application files consisting of:
ü a Curriculum Vitae,
ü two referee statements,
ü copies of relevant certificates/diplomas,
ü attestation of experience and
ü a letter of motivation,
should reach the Head office of ERuDeF Buea on or before May 12 2017. All applications should be addressed to the Senior Director Administration and Human Resources ERuDeF P. O. Box 189 Buea, South West Cameroon or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Interview for this position is scheduled for May 13 2017 at 10:00 am, in the Head Office situated at the Central Police Station Buea.
Remuneration will be based on experience, skills set and track record.
The retained candidate will be based in Menji, Lebialem Division but should be prepared to work in any of ERuDeF’s projects sites in Cameroon.