The Chief Executive of ERuDeF is seeking to hire the services of a part-time Civil Engineer to fill the position of the Head of Division for Infrastructural Development at ERuDeF. ERuDeF is in the process of consolidating and expanding its operations in Cameroon. The Infrastructural Development Division will oversee the development of its ambitious infrastructural development programme from conception, through implementation to management. The qualified candidate will fulfil the following conditions:
- Holder of at least a first degree in civil engineering with several years of experience in large and complex constructions involving conception and design.
- Have a mastery of civil engineering software and relevant computer programmes as well as computer programming.
- Have good knowledge of fundraising, grants development and project management.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should deposit their applications, addressed to the Director of Operations, c/o P.O. Box 189, Buea, South West Region, Cameroon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
The position is open until filled. The relevant application file includes:
- A letter of motivation,
- Copies of relevant diplomas,
- Two referee statements,
- Copies of previously accomplished work.
The shortlisted candidates will undergo a selection test and an oral interview. Phones calls shall lead to an immediate disqualification.
ERuDeF is an equal opportunity employer, regardless of sex, tribe, race, religion and gender.